i need to get in the kitchen


I find myself with an ever growing list of recipes that I would like to try. We have a large collection of cookbooks which doesn't help either. I am currently in a bid to avoid refined sugar wherever possible, and have recipes for:
Tomato sauce
Spicy tomato sauce
HP sauce - with an English husband we go through a lot of HP sauce. I recently found a recipe to make it ourselves, however I may adjust the recipe to suit my sugar free quest.
Homemade ginger beer / ginger ale
Sugar free jam
Sweet Chilli sauce
& more...

I also want to try my hand at making Kimchi, and Kombucha. In the middle of winter I decided to try making my own Kombucha scoby, following the instructions found here, but I am not sure if I have been successful. I am hoping that with the weather finally becoming warmer I may have a little more luck, and my scoby may finally start growing - fingers crossed x

Image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment