hello


Someday Simple has been set up as a journal to document & share my journey as a mother, homeowner, home cook, novice gardener & DIYer. It is also a place to share my interests in art & design. As a homeware & textile designer I am constantly finding, and being inspired by, beautiful things. I find myself torn between wanting to live a more simple life, but also wanting to surround myself with things that I love - two things which may seem conflicting. For me, its about getting the balance right between the two. This balance is about being aware of what I put into & onto my body, & my families body, while having a home filled with the things I love & which reflect the personality of myself & my little family.

Photo - This photo was taken in April this year, when I was 39wks pregnant with our daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment